Apr 2019 - Present
Developing internal tools and solutions for IDCxP FastTrack Team.
Developed a time-saving search interface (React) with the backend server (C#, .NET Core, MSSQL) for an internal management application, with advanced Azure Active Directory-based authentication, server and database performance tweaks, and responsive client interface.
Developing a complex interface and integration between Dynamics 360 CRM and a collection of databases to improve and optimize customer request workflows.
Oct 2018 - Mar 2019
- Designed and delivered an MVP of a key internal shipment and task tracking and management system
- Recovered over 40 minutes of productive time per user, which previously was lost to inefficient creating and managing tasks, via dramatic UI and user workflow improvements
- Designed, developed and implemented a robust staging/production development CI/CD pipeline with Docker (and docker-compose) on multi-host cloud infrastructure
- Managed requirements and feedback from stakeholders and users
- Successfully established project development timeline and kept the team on track throughout an extremely condensed time-frame
Apr 2017 - Sep 2018
Implemented over 100 code and content items & fixed over 100 defects across AT&T’s website AT&T MyServices client area
Apr 2019 - Present
- Assisted in managing tasks for a team of web authors and QA engineers
- Successfully launched Intel’s new Product catalog, using AEM, HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap
Founder, Web Developer
- Provided guidance for UX/UI designer and architecture for the project as a whole
- Developed and fine-tuned Handlebars-based templates for transactional emails
- Developed a variety of front end elements with Javasctipt and JSX (React), along with backend API elements for Node.js and external API interfaces (mostly for Google APIs)
- Associate of Arts (Interactive Design and Production), Fanshawe College
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia